Prayerful Day

Ps. 59:16 & 17

But I will sing of Your strength,
in the morning I will sing of Your love
for You are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.

O my Strength. I sing praise to You;
You, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

Father, I pray that all of the proceedings of the day that surround the Presidential Inauguration will be blessed by You. I pray that our nation will remember that this country was founded on Your word and the foundation of Your salvation. Please guide our next President to walk in the way You would have him to walk. Please place people in his life that will point him toward You, and renew in Your children a fire to spread the good news of Jesus Christ.
In Jesus name amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012