Basketball News

Goodness. What a game! We beat a very good team last night in Canyon. We did not have our best game and played pretty sloppy and were lucky to win it in the end. We are all heading to the Regional Tournament this weekend. Very exciting! Only two games away from the State Tournament. It would be so fun to be heading down to Austin to play. It would be good to see Colt too. Hope it works out and we play good at Regionals.

We got to spend time with some wonderful friends of ours, the Jones' Family. They are life time incredible friends that we love so dearly. We ate supper with them and we all went to the game. There are a few pictures below of their family.

Blessings on your day! Amy

Psalm 90:14
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

I did not get any photos during the game. I was too busy jumping up and down and yelling! Probably would have broken the camera.

Regional Quarterfinal Champions- 2009
Will- with Jaron's Dad
Evan and Eric Jones and Will

The sweet girls and Audrey. Maddie and Jacee (good grief, did I spell her name wrong?)

Yes, Wes had fun. How could he not? ha.
Will and sweet Caleb. He looks like he is thinking, "Wow, you are sweaty!"

Comments

Melinda said…
Good luck in the regional tournament!!

And can I just say, off the subject, that I am sooo excited that you will be joining me on my "Road to a better me". I think that it will be so encouraging to have other women fighting for the same thing and sharing the same struggles. Good luck!!
Amy said…
Melinda:
I am with you sister!! Let's do it! Amy
Candie said…
I've only had a second to scroll through your blog - but I'm sure I'll be visiting again. You look like an inspiring, everyday woman. Hope that makes sense. I have to ask. Where are you from? We have a farm in the Panhandle and spend time there.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012