Little Thoughts

Have you seen the movie "Australia"? It is very moving and well, really quite wonderful. I love the little boy that plays Nullah. The line that he uses several times in the movie is, "I will sing you to me." So touching. With Will going away in the fall it was especially moving to me. Even more important is the thought that God will sing us to Him. I know of no verse that says that exactly but it was a thought I had as I watched this movie. I guess this is the verse that I was thinking of:
Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."

We have not had time to watch movies very often, and this one has it's share of words that I don't like to hear and a small sex scene. But, is a very good one compared to so many million other sorry ones. I hope that you get a chance to see it. It is long and a bit silly at first, but hang in there until the end.

Below is a trailer of the movie. Also, a few pictures of our flags that flew on Memorial Day. Notice our sweet little fence that the boys and Sid put up. So proud of them. Blessings on this lovely Wed.! Amy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012