Big Time Football...Wes...BBall

Colt plays in the Big 12 Football game today in Dallas! Go Horns!! What a year he is having!

Mom and Dad hope that they can visit New York again in about a week!
I want to go!!!!!

Would love to see Rockefeller Center tree and Ice skating rink.
Think Home Alone 2!

Nice

But...this is where I am so looking forward to being.
In my Mom and Dad's living room by the fire and looking at her sweet tree for Christmas.
ahh...
Wes had a great game last night. Looking good!

Had fun too.

Our gentle giant.

This is just a short video after the win at the Fiesta Bowl last year. I really wanted my video that showed Colt getting the trophy but could not get it to download. (Pause the music to hear it.)Enjoy and once again...Go Colt, we love you! Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012