Off To Haiti



Joshua being installed as the leader of the Israelites:
Joshua 1-
6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.
7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Will...be strong and courageous. Be a leader for God. Praying you there and praying you home. We love you.

Psalm 4:8 (New Century Version)

8 I go to bed and sleep in peace,
because, Lord, only you keep me safe.

Comments

Yes and Amen...agreeing with you! I remember when mine went off to Africa for a full month at age 17, just after 9/11 and the faith of this mother on her knees each day until his return. May God richly bless him and those he comes in contact with also.
I second that Amen and I am agreeing with you as well.
This blog reminded me of the "Be strong and courageous" song I learned one year at a V.B.S that had this very theme. I will pray for Will as he goes on this journey!
Becky W said…
Prayers being said for Will, the people of Haiti, his teammates and you!!! God will do amazing things through him!!!
We have a group from Henderson down there too!! They left yesterday!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012