Mother's Day Gift...

(pause the blog music and enjoy)




For my Mother's Day gift the four of us are going to see the Celtic Woman. I attended one of their concerts in Lubbock a few years ago with my sister-n-law Jan and my Mom. Absolutely one of the best concerts I have ever seen. It can't quite touch a Switchfoot concert but it is good. :)
I am excited about taking my boys to hear them. Should be interesting...
Oh, so anticipating this...

By the way, our oldest is HOME! Finals are finished and I think he might sleep for a week. He looked so tired. The inside of his truck...a whole dorm room worth of stuff.

Scary. Nice to have all four of us under the same roof for a while. Blessings on your day! Amy

Comments

Amber Marie said…
I ALMOST went to see Celtic Woman so I hope you enjoyed it enough for the BOTH of us :) and I am in college...my car looks like your son's at least twice a year as well! Enjoy the family time!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012