Gratitude...

Seeing this gorgeous sunset last night was such a blessing.
 Father...sometimes all we have to do is look and take notice.
What beauty you shine into our lives if we pay attention. Thank you.
I was so thrilled to finally find this buffet on Craig's List a few days ago. It fits perfectly in our dining room and matches the table beautifully. I love it when a plan comes together for a very low price. :)
I pray that your Saturday is a blessed and beautiful one. Amy
Gratitude turns what we have into enough...
I am working on being thankful for enough. Seems that being thankful is the key.
See more about ways to be thankful to God, here:
http://www.aholyexperience.com/

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Yes, I think being thankful in ALL circumstances is the key. It is doable with our hope in God! Funny, I bought a 2 drawer chest this weekend at Canton!
RURAL said…
It's so true, what a perfect phrase, gratitude turns what we have, into enough...

It's good to remember.

Lovely Buffet, and it looks great there.

Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012