Fast December Thoughts...

Ready?
These thoughts have to be fast because there is so much to do.
Cooking, visiting, shopping, traveling, singing, sleeping, volunteering, etc.
I also have a good book I need to read at the end of all of the fast a furious stuff.
So here goes...
Ky at the Canton Trade Days a few weeks ago.
She is so much fun.
The sisters on the Canton Square. 
I don't have any blood sisters but these are even better.
They are truly my sisters in every way.
Most importantly my sister's in Christ. So very thankful I am.
Broccoli and cabbage we harvested out of our little garden yesterday before the hard freeze. I covered the plants up in hope of saving the hundreds of tomatoes that are trying to ripen. We will see if they made it to see another warm day.
I am so hoping that they did.
Have you driven around to see the Christmas lights?
So fun! I love this yard.
 Can't wait to see this in my mama's house.
I wish you four boys a great Christmas and good luck on your finals!
They are so handsome. The youngest Gentle Giant cut his hair a month or so ago.
Listening to this with a little Buble thrown in.
LOVE Christmas music!
Would love to see his in person some day!
I can dream.
Thankful today for this book.
It has been the best parenting help of any book excluding of course, the Bible.
If you are Christian parent and don't have it.
Ask for it for Christmas.
Life changing for you and for your children. I promise.
Wishing to see this in person too...I am in love with red barns.
I would live in this one.
Yes. I would.
 They are wanting to do more of this...
And, we are all thinking alot about this fact.
Wonderful Counselor! Mighty God! Everlasting Father! Prince of Peace! AMEN!
Blessings! Amy

Comments

I wanted to go to Canton this year and missed it...it has so many memories for me..thanks for sharing your trip
Your pictures are great...you have totally caught the season in all of its meaning
Becky W said…
I love that book! I have it and am pulling it out again this year! I love the red barn, too! Wishing you and yours a very merry!
Enjoyed all the pics! My friends and I want to go to Canton so bad! It just looks like so much fun. Maybe someday.
The Power of Praying Parent book...I LOVE IT. Highly recommend it as well.

Have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas Amy!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012