Random Fun...

No reason. Just for your cuteness viewing pleasure. 
Some mischief and laughter in those eyes. 
 Yes, I am going with this grandma name. Sentimental to me. 
Silly, but maybe she will change it to something cute.
Nana...
 Two of the sweetest kiddos (Well not really kiddos. Just hate to admit everyone is so grown up.) got engaged last weekend. Congrats to Jess and Case. Love em. May God bless you with an abundance of love and laughter and joyful work for His Kingdom and glory all of your days!
 Family times around sweet celebrations are truly treasured. Thankful.
Missing this boy but hear he is having the time of his life. 


Comments

What sweet pictures. I so enjoyed catching up with you !
Buttercup said…
Sweet, sweet baby and happy times. My father's mother was always Nana, so it holds precious memories to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012