Coming and Going...What a Weekend...

Hi! My Father in law was honored to be one of the Texas A&M's University Distinguished Alumni for 2016. We had a great weekend last week of family fun and celebrating ending with the A&M win over Tennessee. Times to cherish. Congrats DaddyBob!!
Dressing up for once was really fun too. Aren't these girls lovely?
This youngest gentle giant spiffs up nicely.
Looks like Brad Pitt right here I think.
(Don't tell him I said that- he will get the big head over it.)
He may look a little like him and I don't know a thing about Brad Pitt's heart but am thankful that this boy's heart belongs to Jesus.
This was with out a doubt one of the most enjoyable and exciting Aggie games I have ever seen.
Whoop for DBob!


Sid and his little bro and some Tennessee fan. Wow.
The band is my favorite. They are fantastic.

These guys are not bad either.

We had family brunch and coffee and lots of good fellowship.
Thankful for these special times.
I will leave you with miss blue eyes.
Just for fun. Precious.


Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Sounds like a weekend of fun and excitement! So happy for your family!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012