Jan's Vanilla Almond Granola...

Good morning! I have been making this scrumptious granola for several years. It is my sister in law's recipe and so many people have asked for it that I thought I would post on here and direct people to the blog to copy.  Beware though...this stuff is quite addicting.

My sweet sister Jan...the master cook, wise nurse, camp secretary that holds all things CBH together, exemplary mama, etc. I love her.

You can see how "loved" this recipe has been. :) I hope that you can read it cause today there is no time to type it out. Sorry!! You have to work hard to see the recipe to gain the mouth watering goodness. Ha! Or, something like that. I need to make a batch of it for comfort food today as I pull out all of our tax papers to start working on them. Oh happy day. Not.
So, there you go! Enjoy!

Here is some more inspiration straight from the Word of God. Love this verse. It sure was a comfort to read this morning. God gives true joy to His people through the hope in Jesus and His story.

 This is just a sweet bonus picture. :)
Blessings! Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012