Beautiful Ranch House...

Most smiles are started by another smile!

Be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love. Eph. 5:1&2


Good morning! These pictures are of my brother and sister-in-laws new house. I took a million pictures but here are just some of the better ones. It is a lovely lodge style, mountain, french country feeling home.
I love it! Enjoy.



Love this piece of furniture that they had built for their dining room. Beautiful.

Gorgeous kitchen.


Master Bath
Her fall pumpkins and decorations were so lovely.
This mantle is made out of mesquite wood. Michael made it. He sanded it forever and then finished it. Very cool.
The boy's bathroom.



Michael's friend
The back porch. Serene. Beautiful view.The view of the kitchen from the living area. Isn't that a cool fan?The next three pictures are of the back splash in each bathroom. They were all so different and beautiful.
Blessings on your day and your weekend! Amy

Remember "Who's" you are!

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
Wonderful house! Especially the fantastic one-of-a-kind mantle. It's incredible! Love the built-ins too. Lots of room for love to grow in that place!
Beautiful....looks like some of my son's work...he builds custom homes. He just put a mantle up like that in his own home. Beautiful...I wish them years of happiness and memories.
That house is a dream! i love the storage room off of the garage! I want something like that in my laundry room!!!
Sibel said…
Wow... a dream! was there any work done or was it move in ready? I love the rustic and marble all around. It is really beautiful. I am following you and invite you to visit my blog, if you like it follow me too. Have a bless day!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012