10 Gifts Your Husband Would Love This Christmas...

Trey Morgan

I wanted to do a guest blog link today because the advise is so good. Here is Trey's description of himself on his blog:

Here are my thoughts about marriage, family, raising children, humor, faith and the life God intended for us all. I am a Christian husband and father, who moonlights as the minister for the church of Christ in Childress, Texas. My wife Lea and I have been married for 22 years. We are doing our best to raise our 4 boys, who are all growing up way too fast.


His daily posts are always encouraging, helpful and full of humor and spiritual food.
I hope that this article blesses you. It sure has me.

Have a happy December day!
Amy

http://treymorgan.net/10-gifts-your-husband-would-love-this-christmas/

Of course it is only fair for us girls to get to read this one too:

Ten Gifts Your Wife Would Love This Christmas:

http://treymorgan.net/10-gifts-your-wife-would-love-this-christmas/

Comments

Trey Morgan said…
Amy,

Honored to be mentioned on your blog today.

Blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012