Red Velvet Trifle Update 2013...


Hey friends! If you need an easy Christmas holiday dessert- 
and I do mean easy, this is your recipe.
The picture below is from a blog post this time last year. This trifle only had red velvet cake and whipping cream with chocolate syrup on top. It was good, but the Red Velvet Trifle recipe below is-
 SO. MUCH. BETTER.
Simple instructions:
Buy-
One Red Velvet Cake Mix- bake. Set aside to cool.
One large box of instant vanilla pudding (you will need 3 cups of milk to mix with pudding mix)
Make pudding and set aside.
One large cool whip.
One bag of peppermint pieces. (By the chocolate chips in your grocery store.)
Layer starting with the cake- use half the pan and crumble in the bottom of the trifle dish.
Spread half of the pudding on cake and then a layer of cool whip.
Repeat, then sprinkle peppermint pieces on top.
Waa Laa. Done.
Enjoy with a large cup of steaming coffee and hopefully some fun conversation with good friends.
I just enjoyed this little dessert with my new friends where I work.
They are delightful and it was a great Christmas celebration.
This layered yumminess has affectionately been called "Christmas in your mouth."
And to my friends that I review applications with- do not check my spelling or grammar or word sentence structure. Plllllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseee.  It is my blog I can care if I want to. :)
Have a super rest of this day!
Walk the walk and talk the talk.
It's all about Jesus.

"An ongoing problem is like a tutor who is always by your side. The learning possibilities are limited only by your willingness to be teachable." -Jesus Calling by Sarah Young 

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." -2 Corinthians 4:17 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012