Proverbs and the truth about Cats

I borrowed this little blog piece below from Trey Morgan's blog. It was just so good and some of it made me smile, so I thought you might like it too. Thanks Trey!!!
The bottom paragraph about Proverbs is so great. I also read one chapter of Proverbs each morning. What a rich wonderful book God gave us in Proverbs.
Enjoy! Love, Amy

By the way, sorry for always changing my background on this blog, but have you seen how many beautiful backgrounds there are? Good grief, so many beautiful colors to combine, I just have to change it often and enjoy them all!

ADVICE: When I run across a good piece of advice I write it down. Here are a few things I've heard from people that I have written down ...

The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but the water bill is higher too.

Jesus was approachable and touchable, I should be too.

When depressed, listen to country music. The people in the songs will always be more messed up that you are.

Don’t lose sleep over what critics think.

It’s God’s grace, and He can give it to anyone He wants.

Pray ridiculous prayers.

Don't bother naming a cat. He's not going to come when you call him anyway. (And they always run away!)

The best wisdom and advice in the world comes from the book of Proverbs. It was written by the wisest person who ever lived. I try to read one chapter of Proverbs everyday. Proverbs has 31 chapters, the same as most month's have days. To help me keep up with where to read, I simply read what ever chapter corresponds to today's date. So, since today is the February 25th, I enjoyed chapter 25 this morning. Want to read Proverbs with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012