Colt To Peru

McCoy headed back to Peru on spring break missionary trip - Big 12 - ESPN

Comments

Candie said…
I just found some comments you left on my 2nd blog (the one about trying to concieve again) about being from Shallowwater and asking where our farm is. Because I just found this comment (I rarely check that blog, it was too hard to keep up with 2) I had figured out you were from SW b/c I was tracking the regional and state tourney. I have a connection to SW also - more on that later. I mentioned the panhandle b/c I first though you guys were from Canyon...based on an earlier post. Our farm is in Wheeler County. I'm sorry about the state loss. It's always hard for the season to come to an end. Will your son play in college? I check Lemberg Family 4 most often. Write when you can.
Hi Amy!
Been so busy, have hardly been on the computer lately. Hope things are well with you and your family. Will post soon!!!
Les

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012