Good Morning

Hope that you are having a great morning. If you are facing some sort of trial or trouble today, here is a verse for you and for me:

Joshua 1:9 This is my command—be strong and courageous!
Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Also: People are like tea bags. You find out how strong they are when you put them in hot water.

It is interesting how if you have had some sort of cancer in your body that when ever you have a new ache or pain or something weird that fear of it being new cancer kicks in. I struggle with letting satan terrify me about this and other things. I am going to have a test done to see if my kidneys and bladder are ok this morning. I would appreciate your prayers for peace and that it will not be anything serious.

We just got back from taking Will to freshman orientation at Harding. It was a good trip. Getting his schedule made out was a little stressful, but it is done. We were blessed to be able to have two meals with my cousin Scott Morris and family. It was a great time. Thank you Scott for your hospitality and we look forward to seeing you guys there again in the future. Thank you too MacKenzie and Nathan for helping Will out. I am so thankful that he will have family there to lean on and fellowship with. We are so blessed. Sid and I are beginning to feel how hard it is going to be to let our child go. Below are a few pictures of where the boy will be spending the next 4 or 5 years. So beautiful.

Wha cha doin?




Have a blessed day! Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012