San Diego...Leucadia Beach

Good Friday morning. This is the last of our vacation pictures. Whew...it is all but a cherished memory now. What a fun time. Enjoy!
Playing chess in the airport before we flew out west.
Jay's Gourmet Cafe. Yummy pizza and chowder at Carlsbad Beach

Looks like a shark, but is a harmless, sweet dolphin. :)


Breakfast and music around the fire pit at a cafe in Carlsbad.

The water is cold!!! Will's reaction.
My feet and myself enjoying the beach.
Having fun.
Zoom, zoom.

Good waves.
Leucadia Beach. This is where we spent most of our time. So lovely.

Lots of steps down. And up.
Flowers. So beautiful.
Frozen Yogurt. Yum.
Well, I know that it is not really nice to take pictures of people when they don't know that you are taking pictures of them. We just thought this guy was interesting. ha.



Weird. 4th of July body painting. Another interesting picture.
4th of July parade.

Carlsbad Beach


Sweet little yard by the beach. Wish we could grow flowers like this.

Fireworks over Legoland. We just pulled up on the street and watched.
My handsome men.
Sea Lions in La Jolla
La Jolla
La Jolla Beach.
This was taken for our friend Cliff. Planes from this base "Miramar" were buzzing around all the time.
Boogie boarding
Wow...big wave on the way!
Early morning fishing excursion. Sorry about the hair. Sometimes I look at pictures and say, wow, do I really look like that? Scary hair. I just made an appointment to solve the hair problem. Now, if I could only figure out what the original color is. ha.



The fishermen
Lots of fishing, not many fish...some good sea sick hours...but still fun.

Playing on the beach.
Pretty water

I think that boys will always be boys. They love to dig.
Catch a wave and you are sitting on top of the world. Not one of our boys but cool anyway.

Just wanted you to know who we love.
Well, we have only about 3 weeks before Will leaves for college. We are working on alot of details about all of that. Everyday is a day to cherish, and I am sure that life will go on just fine. I am sure of it, I am sure of it, I am sure of it. Thank you Awesome God for your faithfulness.
Talk to you soon. Love, Amy


Comments

Debbie said…
Looks like you guys had a great time. The water looks perfect - except cold!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012