Shally Football...


Wow...you just can't beat a West Texas evening. We had our meet the football players night at the stadium last night. The temperature was so pleasant and we had a huge rainbow over us for a few minutes. It was beautiful. Hope that your day is a good one!

My scriptures for today are:

Ps. 14:2-
The Lord looks down from heaven on the sons of men,
to see if there are any who
understand, any who seek God.

Prov. 27: 17 and 19-
17-As iron sharpens iron
so one man sharpens another.
19-as water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.

It has been on my mind for a few days that I need to seek God...in a better way or more. I need to slow down and take more time than I normally do to drink from the well of His word. To seek Him. I am a much more pleasant and loving a person when I take time to dwell in His presence, to learn more from His word and to listen.

Wes and his good friends Taylor and Jacob

What a handsome young man!



Our sweet little pony girl. Kaylee, Jacob's sister.

Comments

I agree about being a much more pleasant and loving person in regards to myself when I am in the word more! I really enjoy your posts!
Candie said…
Beautiful West Texas night sky on that one football field picture!! Have a great fall!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012