The Morning

I went outside this morning to take the picture above of a sunrise becoming really lovely and saw the picture below and snapped it too. In my opinion the one below is even more lovely. Sid and Wes enjoying coffee and conversation over breakfast. Nice. He is a great Daddy.
One of my favorite scriptures is:

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.


Hope that you had a wonderful morning and I especially hope you had a blessed time visiting with God before you got going on your day. I just cleaned up breakfast and am heading for my "time". When I neglect Him I am just a shell of who I could be. Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012