Christmas Favorites

Getting some of my Christmas decorations out and thinking about how much I love seeing them coming out of the boxes. Like old friends kind of. They are not expensive and most people would think they were silly or too country but...I love them. And I love Christmas. We have a lot of things going on in our life right now and I really thought about not even decorating this year (well for about 10 minutes) but realized how much it means to us all to see the tree and the familiar decorations. Just thought I would share just a few of my favorites with you.
Have a happy and blessed day. Love, Amy

P.S. Colt plays in the Big 12 Football Championship this Saturday! Woo Hoo! Go Colt!







Comments

Well nice to meet you Amy McCoy!
Thanks for stopping by. My Husband was born in Pennysylvania and later moved to Alabama, then to Washington state when his dad came here in 1970 to work for boeing. I am a native Seattle lite and my maiden name is Collins.
Fun to meet someone with the same name:0)
Merry Christmas

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012