The Plant Nursery

We visited an incredible plant nursery yesterday. I had to talk Wes and Sid into coming with me. When we drove up and they saw it Wes said, "It is a plant haven!" and Sid said, "Wow, this is unbelievable!" To me it looked like a plant fairyland.

It was several acres of all kinds of plants and flowers and trees. We had a great time picking out flowers and walking through the plants. We then came home and planted and pulled weeds and enjoyed the sunshine. The nursery lady did say, "Watch the weather, it might come close to freezing on Sat.!" We will be covering up these precious finds if it gets too cold. Wes is working on building a rabbit cage and today we will use our borrowed tiller (thanks Scott) to break up the garden ground. I can't wait to get started on the veggie garden. I am thankful for the little bit of extra yard we have with this house. Wonderful. We are even gonna plant strawberries! Woo hoo!!! I hope and pray that your spring break time is a wonderful one and that you are having sunshine. Blessings on your day!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012