I.M.P.A.C.T.

This is a paragraph from a blog I just read. It is from a young man who's father was in a bad car accident. These are some of his thoughts...I love this:
Make an I.M.P.A.C.T. (I Must Personally Advance Christ Today)
Join me in prayer for this Godly man...Greg Werner
For updates on Greg Werner:

In this situation I am challenged to think like my father (who happens to think like our heavenly Father). What would he say if he could speak right now? Knowing my dad, this is what I know he would communicate:
“If you do not know Jesus Christ, you need to meet Him."
I met Him many years ago and He changed my life forever.
My eternal future is secure because He died for me, paid my sin debt, and brought me out of spiritual death into life.
The Holy Spirit has completely changed my life… He is the reason I am who I am today. He holds me together.
You need to believe in Jesus, accept Him as your Savior, be baptized, and become His follower.
If you are already a follower of Jesus, then know this: Life is short.
Take advantage of every moment you have now.
Make an I.M.P.A.C.T. (I Must Personally Advance Christ Today).
Go build a relationship with someone who is lost and lead them to Jesus.
There is nothing more important in this life than fulfilling this calling.
This is the mission Jesus Christ has put before us.
Now go, and fulfill the great commission…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012