Dog Days of Summer


Good morning! Life is moving at such a swift pace lately. Trying to keep my head above water and tread fast. I have not been able to gather my thoughts lately much to blog. Sorry. I am still fighting not feeling well and struggling to be able to do normal everyday things. I am just trusting that God has me in His hand and I know that everyday is a beautiful gift. Satan tries to terrify us with scary thoughts but our trust is in our Mighty God!


This verse from my bible time this morning was encouraging:
Psalm 119: 81- My soul faints with longing for Your salvation, but I have put my hope in Your word.
92- If Your law had not been my delight I would have perished in my affliction.
103- How sweet are Your words to my taste; sweeter than honey to my mouth.


We have a pretty busy week coming up. Will and I are going to College Station today for his orientation Thurs. and Friday. Then come home for Wes' scrimmage on Friday night. We then take Will to A&M to check into the dorm on Tue. So fun.

He is excited but is missing a certain sweet little girl from Marble Falls.
The pictures below are mostly from this summer.

Oh how we long for cooler temperatures. Dog days of Summer. What does that mean anyway?
Wikipedia says: "The hottest days of summer".
Yes, these are them.

Stay cool...blessings until we talk again in a few days...

Ping ponging. Fun.

I have a friend that is an accomplished artist. Oh...she paints so beautifully.

Absolutely LOVE the roosters!!!


Summer.
Michael and Jan are building a lovely house at the ranch. So gorgeous.
This is a shot from last football season. We were in Shally in West Texas.
2010 football. Nac style.
It is here. Here we go.
Just a picture that makes me giggle. My nephew Ben being goofy. Reminds me of the Jack in the Box guy. I wanted to paint the face on it. Thanks Benjamin Bunny! Love you!
Love you guys too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012