Fishing Funny

Ok, NO I do not use the words or phrases...

Good gosh, BEEP, Dad gum it or Gawlee.

I do sometimes say "shoot" and "Woe...Nellie"(not really)

Actually I usually exclaim, "Heavens to Betsy!"

anyway...

These phrases are used in this video so don't watch if they offend you. :)

My Father in law sent this to us a while back and I don't know why but it makes me laugh really hard. So...have fun watching these few minutes of silliness dedicated to Wes and Colt our fishermen in our family. There are more of the family that love to fish also but those two keep fishing even when nothing is biting. Blessings. Happy Thursday

Comments

Rach said…
hah! thanks for the laugh this morning! Sometimes we just have those days when nothing seems to go our way, huh?? :)
Liz Crittenden said…
Still laughing!! I wish we had some of OUR lake bloopers from growing up! Dad did a lot of crazy things!
I LOVE to be on the lake, but only want to fish when they are biting :)
Thanks for stirring up some fun memories & for the laughs!
Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012