Baby Birds...


We have been doing some bird watching the past few days.


This mama bird has been flying in to feed her babies for a week or so.
And feeding them and feeding them. She makes me tired. I am sure she is tired. All she is doing is feeding them.


Now the babies are trying to get out and get their wings to working.


They are so cute and the mama is so sweet and protective. Reminds me of me and lots of other mama's. Especially the feeding the kiddo's constantly part.


Mr. red bird is watching the busy-ness too. He is a little bit above it all and seems (if I do say so myself) a bit uppity.

Our baby bird is about to stretch his wings and learn to fly. He would not like that description of course. I also think he might starve to death without his mama getting him food all of the time. This mama is going to sit back at a distance and watch him fend (feed) himself. Should be fun and interesting. I will miss our baby bird. We are counting on his brother to whip him into shape.


I LOVE this scripture from today's reading...


Psalm 84:1-2


How lovely is Your dwelling place O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.


10- Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere.


Blessings on your day. Amy

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
nice tie in to wes. :)

love that baby wren!
Tanna said…
Amy, I have really enjoyed my visit to your blog! And, I saw a photo on your sidebar where you were wearing an Azalea Trail 10K shirt!! We must be close! blessings ~ tanna

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012