Just Had To Share...

Everyone here in the town where I live love Azaleas. I love them too. They are everywhere in the spring and are breathtaking.

The flower below really steals my heart though. These are in the flower bed at church. Most people wait for Azalea time but I wait for Hydrangea time.

So big and colorful and happy. Lovely.

I love this encouragement too:

Ps. 113:3

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised.


Ps. 115:15

May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.


Blessings! Amy

Comments

Becky K. said…
Beautiful!
I am watching ours carefully...they are loaded and should be gorgeous this year.
Ahhh, there is something about "from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets" which just grabs my heart and makes it swell...and of course "the name of the Lord is to be praised"...I could not enjoy the sunrise, the sunset or the beauty of every aspect of nature without praising the Lord for all of it!

I love hydrangeas too!...happy poms of summer joy!...and these are just gorgeous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012