Rainy Day...

Good morning. I am still in my jammies and robe. I am making Raisin Bran muffins and a batch of homemade granola this morning. It has been raining buckets. So nice. Sid is out for his morning run and I am loving a slow, quiet Sat. morning. 
In the best of both weather worlds and Saturdays...
along with all this great rain maybe we will see the sun today too. 
 The black birds like it...what is it this time of year with these black birds. Everywhere.



Thank you Father God for the rain.
Blessings on your Sat. friends!
Amy

God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine
or guess or request in your wildest dreams.
Eph. 3:20

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Okay, those black birds kinda creeped me out. But the rest of it is really beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012