Beautiful Morning...


 Wonderful to see the sun this morning.
Love the green around us but am praying the pollen count will go down soon or just go away.


Does it ever happen to you that everything you read points
you to something you need to work on in your life?
Lately it seems the subject of Thanksgiving keeps jumping out at me.
This morning while reading "Jesus Calling" these words once again talk about thankfulness.

Thankfulness lifts you up above your circumstances.
I do my greatest works through people with grateful, trusting hearts.
Rather than planning and evaluating, practice trusting and thanking Me continually.
This is a paradigm shift that will revolutionize your life.

Ps. 9:10-
Those who know Your name will trust in You,
for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.

Phil. 4:4- Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!

Blessings on this gorgeous Spring day! Amy

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Yes, giving thanks puts us in the right frame of mind! I'm going to get all my nature photos of Austin together for my next post!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012