PLEASE Vote For Alex...

Good morning! My sweet cousin Cindy's son Alex has been in a competition for a car at their local dealership in Bakersfield, California and has made the finals! Woo hoo! He really needs this car for his transportation for college.  Could you take a few minutes and go vote for Alex? If you voted before thank you. You can now vote once a day for this month until the contest ends I believe June 1st. Thanks!
Alex Fisher- He is one of the handsome young men in this picture. He is on the far right. LOVE this family. My Uncle Mike and Aunt Gail- Rick and Cindy and their families.  I wish California was not so far away. I sure would love to see you guys more often!
Blessings, and I hope you win the car Alex!!

LINK:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012