Halloween Costumes Past...

The Clown. Wes. :)
Peter Pan. This child was obsessed with Peter Pan.
For about 5 or 6 years in a row, he pretended to fly and fight and crow.
 Micky Mouse...or Will at about age 4.
 Will the robot.  Yes, this took some time to accomplish. He loved it.
We are not really into Halloween, especially now that these sweet boys are grown but those times were lots of fun for all of us.  We always tried to have fun and non-scary costumes. There is enough scary out there without acting it out.  My two cents worth. I have way too big of an opinion on this frightening day, so I will just keep it to myself and wish you a blessed and safe Halloween night.

John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.


Amy

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
So adorable. I think that's so cute about him wanting to be Peter Pan! I'm with you. Just a part of fall fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012