Comptuer Fail...

I have been having lots of trouble with my computer for about a week.
Emails going wacko and my blogger site going even more wacko.
I think it is now all figured out.
So, how are you??
Life after the election?
I won't get into all of that except to say...we must carry on and do our best to love and help people around us and to promote the name of Jesus. Only He can change hearts and give hope.
Gonna get even more rough here in the good ole USA?

Yes, probably. 

Psalm 31:24Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.

We are so very much looking forward to Thanksgiving and time to fellowship with family.

We need to:
Take deep breaths and walk leaf strewn paths while feeling the sun on our backs.    
Sit in front of a roaring fire and with a warm cup of
coffee in our hands joining in the laughter of dear people we love.    
See the sun come up over the field and count the number of deer dancing across our view.
Count our incredible blessings that are too many to list.     
Try to go to sleep in bunk room full of boys that won't stop talking and try to sleep over snores and people being goofy and we will love it.    
Give thanks over a beautiful table of food made with loving hands and praise our God for even one more Thanksgiving together.
These lovely words blessed me the morning after the elections.
They seemed to say to keep smiling, living, giving, hoping and seeking to fulfill my role in this world for God.
Almost as if God was saying- "Don't miss it! Don't miss what I have for you!"
Another blessing of this week was attending a Needtobreathe concert last Monday night. For all of you old rockers out there this might be the band for you if you like Rock and The Rock. This band rocks and talks about God in most of their songs. I was really moved by one of their acoustic songs- The Difference Maker.
Look it up. You will like it I think.
Blessings! Amy

Comments

Candie said…
I enjoyed this post. Rarely get to read nor write much these days....thanks to one chunky monkey little lady, but I know it's a season. I appreciated this post for I plan to spend as much time possible (soaking it all in) over Thanksgiving break.

Much love -
Wa Wa Waughs said…
You are soooo right. Glad you got to enjoy the concert!
Good post...I am looking forward to Thanksgiving...I'm hosting at my home this year...excited to have it full of family, wonderful food and laughter!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012