Let's Take It Outside...

We have had some lovely rain the past few weeks. 
Our flowers have come alive finally.
I have quite the love affair going with this plant. 
I think it is purple sage. 
So rugged and yet such delicate gorgeous purple flowers smile out of this desert looking bush.
Our sweet little backyard of our "new" old house.
There is quite a show that goes on in the morning around this hummingbird feeder.
This quirky little shed sits on one side of this interesting yard. The tin is rolling up and there is no door on it but oh, how I love it. The former owners left the whimsical surf board attached to the side and I'm so glad they did. The Lantana is growing like crazy around the shed.
Our front yard view.
Very nice if I do say so myself. :)
The sun coming through a stream of water from the sprinkler is so lovely.
It's the little things sometimes that delight.
The orange Lantana are so pretty too.
This beauty was enjoying the Lantana also.
The small intricate details that God put into his creatures are amazing.
I need to take the time to stop and marvel at them more often.
Blessings on your Monday and on your week!

Some words from our continued study on the Spirit of God from this mornings worship time:
Jesus promises that the Spirit will give us-

Promise of His Presence
Promise of His Teaching
Promise of His testimony
John 14:16-15:27

Our prayer everyday should be-
"Father please help Your Spirit in me to lovingly testify about Jesus today."

I loved this saying-
Speak to lost people about God and speak to God about lost people.
Pray. Pray. Pray.

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Beautiful! Yes, love that thought at the end!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012