Autumn Family Fun & A Pumpkin Patch...

Our awesome oldest gentle giant and his wife came for a fall/football/family weekend.
The outcome of the Aggie game was not so good, in fact it was stinky, but we had fun.
I stopped by a sweet little Pumpkin patch over the weekend.
The colors of the pumpkins and mums were just yummy.
Such a wonderful, colorful time of year...


I could not resist taking this good lookin rooster's picture.
I really would love to have him staring at me from my back yard.
Yes, I am THAT country and ridiculous.
Roosters make me smile.





These guys sat for hours and played monopoly.
Yes, you heard me right. Monopoly.
I wish now that I had recorded some of their conversation.
Loved hearing them laugh.
That is Kombucha tea in that bottle by the way- not beer. Just saying. :)
 Will sure married a lovely girl. She is a keeper.

So long for a little while sweet people.
Thankful that you have the mindset to be His hands and feet to the people around you.
Proud that you are living on mission for Jesus.
My how our time has flown.
Until next time...

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
Love the vivid colors and your beautiful family!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012