Saturday, September 17, 2016

Love & The Outcome- The God I Know...

LOVE these words and video. Enjoy!



If It Was All About Religion 
What To Do, What To Say, What To Wear On A Sunday 
All About Perfection 
Black And White, Wrong Or Right, Never Grey 
Well I'd Never Make It 
I'd Never Be Good Enough 
I Tried To Walk The Line, Pray That I'd Find 
Somethin' That I Knew Was Real 
Began To Realize, The Harder I Tried 
The Colder I'd Start To Feel 
Until The Moment 
The Second I Met Your Love 

And Then I Threw My Hands Up 
Worries Down 
I Remember When He Showed Me How 
To Break Up With My Doubt 
Once I was lost but now I'm found 
No Strings Attached When He Saved My Soul 
I Want You To Know The God I Know 
You Gotta Know 
Oh, The God I Know 


1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Thanks for the lyrics! I know this song but some of the lyrics had escaped me. The worries down part, specifically. So needed for our crazy lives!