Mr. and Mrs. Colt McCoy It was an wonderful weekend of wedding fun. From the rehearsal to wedding day luncheon to reception. I am thankful we were able to be there and share in the fun and memories. Table at Rehearsal dinner. Sweet. Bridal luncheon. Lots of smiles and laughter. Beautiful girls. Mothers, Grandmothers, Rachel and Aunts. Lots of them! Debra and her sweet sisters and sisters in law's Austin My goofy boys. They make me smile. They were waiting for two hours for the wedding. More goofy, sweet boys. Brad and Dick and Tammy. Love you guys so much. Isn't the flower girl precious? They put pictures of the bride and groom's parents and grandparent's wedding cake pictures beside the cake. Such a sweet setting and idea. Gorgeous outdoor setting for the reception. My sweetheart. Yes, that is who you think it is. So fun to meet him and his wife. My wonderful Daddy Gorgeous tables of food. ...
I remember the first time I spied the book "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe." It was in the library at Taylor Elementary School and I was in the sixth grade. The cover looked interesting and I fell in love with the fantasy and beauty of it. At the time I had no idea that the story was a loosely telling of the story of Jesus and morals and living by the truth of God. I can't count the times I have read it sense then for myself, for the love of it and for our boys and now our grandchildren. So thankful for The Chronicles of Narnia. We just remodeled and moved into an older home with a sweet old staircase and a few stained glass windows here and there. The moment I stepped through the front door in spite of the major renovations that needed to be done I fell in love. The old place just had character and lots of heart. I feel this home has sweet whimsy. One of the most enchanting things about it is that it has a little closet that is tucked away behind a hobbit ...
Mountains green, sparkling streams, every morning you greet me. Pine trees tall, waterfalls, blue skies canopied o'er me. May I know as I live and grow, God forsakes me never. May His love from above bless Blue Haven forever. And what a blessing it was this summer to be back up in the cool mountains with so many people that we love. As I reflected on this special place I thought about how big of an influence it has been on our children and our hearts. At camp time slows down. There are so few distractions. The focus is on fellowship, enjoying God's creation and growing in knowledge of Him. It has been a place to teach us what our life in this world should be about. It has also been a glimpse of what I think heaven will be a little like. It has taught us to stay close to one another, to be accountable to each other and to live an out loud life for Christ. No holding back. Living it. Because of the encourag...
Comments