Big Events-All At Once...

Home can be the Pennsylvania Turnpike
Indiana's early morning dew
High up in the hills of California
Home is just another word for you
Well I never had a place that I could call my very own
That's all right, my love, 'cause you're my home
If I travel all my life
And I never get to stop and settle down
Long as I have you by my side
There's a roof above and good walls all around

I need you in my house 'cause you're my home.
You're my home.
Billy Joel

We celebrated our 25 Wedding Anniversary this month.
What a fantastic 25 years it has been.
My sweet husband sang me this song a long time ago.
I still love it.
Home is with him.
He represents everything that I love and find comfort in.
He loves God more than he loves me.
That makes it all just perfect.
Thank you honey- for being my home 
and for showing me a more clear picture of God. 
Thank you for cheering me on and walking with me into Glory some day.
So thankful we share this life together.


Another BIG event this month...
Our oldest gentle giant graduated!!
As I type this this morning he is out on a big job interview.
Thank you Father God for blessing him with a good job.
His graduation from Texas A&M was a celebration and a blessed happy day!
 With his sweetheart...
 Isn't she lovely?

 Gig em picture with the Aggie President.


This last major event is well, not monumental but none the less a big event.  Our youngest gentle giant went from LOOOOOOOONG hair to this classic, hollywood :) hair cut.
He is handsome either way but boy- this looks great!

Awesome words to leave you with today:
As Christians- we are the only religion in the world that has a leader that is ALIVE!

We get to live after we die. Amazing!
Only because of the saving grace of God and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!
Great news and we walk with joy!

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
You had a beautiful Christmas wedding! Congratulations on 25 years!!! Praise to God for all the happy events this month!
Happy Anniversary!! Even though I'm late. ;}
How exciting that the oldest has graduated~I started following your blog when he was still a senior in high school! Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012