Pictures from the ranch...

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Lots of good food and lots and lots of great fellowship. It is good to be with family. How wonderful that the boys have cousins and loved ones that they enjoy so much.
The boys and their grandmother.
Sweet Debra

Thank you God for allowing us to see the trees when they were most beautiful. What a treat that was. Interesting thought...these trees are most beautiful when their leaves are dying. I think we must be most beautiful as people to God when we die to self.



I love this shot of my sweet husband and oldest child.
How beautiful...not the trees this time. I am so blessed.


My unbelievably wonderful Daddy. He showed us the most lovely trees on the ranch. Thank you Dad for how you love us and are so generous in every way. I loved being with you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012