Survival of the Tulips


The tulips actually survived the cold from last week. They are not quite as healthy looking as they would have been minus the 20 something degree temps, but they are trying hard to be beautiful! Just a little touch of spring. It is so nice. Now, if the wind would just quit a little...
I have a list as long as my arm to get through today and all I want to do is sit and read a good book. Oh well... there is much to be done.
As my Mom used to say, "My get up and go, got up and went." Ha.
I will pretend I still have get up and go and GO! Pay bills, laundry, grocery shopping, track meet this afternoon, ladies day at church tomorrow and my in-laws coming tomorrow afternoon to spend the night and visit. Sid is taking his Qualifying exam this afternoon and Will the ACT in the morning. Whew...that is just a little bit of goings on.
Sunday, and a little shorter list for that day sounds good. Whatever your day holds, I pray we will all tackle it with joyful and happy hearts. Blessings. Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012