Craig's List...Love it!

Latest wonderful find on Craig's List.
This lovely, practically new RED couch. Have I mentioned I LOVE RED? I have a red checked couch that Mom gave me long ago sitting across from this couch in my living area. Anyway, Craig's List is a great way to find quality furniture in your area for great prices. The furniture is usually better than garage or estate sale finds. Just wanted to share my excitement in finding a bargain and a RED couch! And...Craig's List is FREE! We have sold several pieces of furniture on this site. Free and easy.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

The new RED couch with the red checked couch. They make me smile.


Just wanted to share a picture of two RED birds that were eating and playing in the snow a few days ago. So beautiful.
I pray your week will be a blessed and joyful one. We will be traveling to Willard's funeral this week and celebrating his life along with tears due to the fact we will just miss him so much. Please pray for a young woman named Jenny Bizaillion. She is great need of prayer. Here is her story:
https://www.carepages.com/carepages/JennyBizaillionUpdates/updates/2546875?client_code=default&ipc=mur

Love to you all. Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012