Birdie Kind of Day...

Finally, a day that has been moving a little slower and more calm. I might still be in my pajamas. Yes, I might be. It has been quiet around here since the sun came up. I opened the windows to enjoy this cool north wind and to hear these crazy, chirpy birds enjoying themselves.
Well, that is until this obnoxious but lovely woodpecker decided to hammer his beak on the rain gutter. Made me jump. :) He wanted all of the other birds to clear out so he could come in for the food.
Kind of like this humongous squirrel (that looks so big it might be a beaver) decided to commandeer the bird feeder yesterday. Grrr... LEAVE our BIRD FEED ALONE you big bully!
So, as I was saying it was a calm and peaceful morning...then I got this text.
Goodness. Thankful our youngest gentle giant did not have his cell phone in his pocket at the time that the tractor ran over it. Praise the Lord! Always something to be thankful for. Thankful too that he is working today to pay for a new one. :)

In all things give thanks. Yes.

Psalm 107:8

Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, 
for his wonderful works to the sons of men!

Comments

Wa Wa Waughs said…
It is so nice to see green and birds and things! Can't wait to see what surprises await us in Heaven!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012