Brain clouds and Senior Pictures



Would love to write something catchy and encouraging but well...I have nothing. I woke up last night at 3:45 am and could not go back to sleep so I got up and messed around and balanced my checkbook and talked to God a little. I am paying for it now. It is nearly 6:00pm and I just want to crawl into bed and shut my eyes.


We attempted today for the second day to take Senior pictures of Will but it turned cloudy again and so we have put it off once more. Not knowing the protocol for doing all of this senior stuff I am probably going to get into a bind about Graduation announcements pretty soon. Will just does not care about pictures or any of that goofiness as he calls it. We tryed to go out in our back yard and take some ourselves this afternoon. HA! He just kept on saying that it was stupid and he was embarrassed. Good grief! This boy just does not like to be in the limelight. I do think that the picture above turned out pretty cute though. It might have to do because I am not sure we can get him to give it another go! All he wants to do is think about college and try to figure out who he could take out right now without there being too much drama. ha. (Oh, this is one of his favorite songs by Jon Foreman.)


Wes has turned into a workout maniac. He is taking his protein and lifting and running every afternoon. Oh...and lots of looking in the mirror at his muscles. Oh brother. He is growing up so very fast and reminds me that I only have two more years to enjoy him! Ha! I'll cherish every minute.




Well, gotta go and finish this supper. Mango chicken and rice and green beans. mmm... then, gotta get some sleep. Blessings.

Comments

Mango Chicken sounds delicious...may I have the recipe?!
Debbie said…
My kids don't even want graduation announcements. Sounds like less stress to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012