Monday, Monday...

Picture thoughts:
Sweet silly husband and I being incredibly goofy

The cross that Michael made for me. I love it.


THOUGHTS FOR TODAY (April 27, 2009)...
Outside my window...It is cloudy and cool. The sky is kind of red. I think this means maybe it is going to storm later today. I also see a big fat Robin. I think that means that spring is here to stay. Ahh...


I am thinking...that I need to get my list written and going for the day. I am also thinking about how thankful I am to have another week to live and be productive.


I am thankful for...my husband, every minute left with Will before he goes to college, for the two years left with Wes. For good health and for family that I love to be with. For my parents that take care of everyone and love to travel to see the grand kids do whatever they do.


From the boys rooms...I hear the battle of the ipod docks. One is blasting Michael Buble and the other Switchfoot. It used to bother me A LOT, but now I just go on. Wes is cleaning his room because I told him he can't go to school until he has it done. He says he will just miss school because it is TAKS test today!


From the kitchen...The coffee smell is calling me even though I have had two cups already. We are having the muffins that I cooked yesterday. Not much happening in there right now. I am thinking about cooking a pumpkin cake because I love the smell of it cooking. But...not eating it is a problem, and since all my clothes are WAY too tight I will not be doing that today.


I am wearing... no makeup and my robe and running socks. I put them on so that I would be reminded to get out and walk this morning.


I am going...to the coffee shop to order a coffee set up for project graduation. To the grocery store and the bank. Shopping with Will for a suit.


I am reading...Feathers for my nest, Beth Moore...and The Love Dare, and the Bible.


I am hoping...to run a coffee shop and book store some day. To find a part time job. Hoping to hold my emotions together for a little longer concerning Will graduating.


I am hearing...Silence now that the boys have gone to school. The wind chimes making music on the back porch. Cars passing by on the street outside. The dryer spinning. I am trying to hear the whisper of God.


Around the house...is alot of clutter right now. I will be getting going on that in a few minutes.


One of my favorite things...hugs and planning road trips and then taking them.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish project graduation plans, plant my box garden. Finish painting my front red room. Walk everyday. Work on our new music to sing for this summer. Pray about a part time job. Go to the Regional track meet and watch Will jump while spending time with good friends. Can't wait.

Comments

Liz Crittenden said…
Enjoyed "sharing" your early morning time and thoughts!
Thanks!
Hope we can get together in August or September after the boys are "AWAY"! When does Will leave for College? Jedidiah & I will be in the Panhandle the 1st couple of weeks in August.
Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012