Picture Time

We took official Senior Pictures today. It was fun. Here are the son's choices. I think they are all good, but chime in one which one you might pick if you want to. Of course, this first one is just a sweet mom and son picture. Have a blessed day.

1- I love this one
2- He likes this one


3-He DOES NOT like this one. ?

4- Pretty cool colors

5- Love how his blue eyes show up so nice in this one
6- My favorite

Proverbs 3:4-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Comments

Melinda said…
Those are all so great! It's getting close to the end of the school year now. I hope you are holding up okay! I'll be thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012