Sierra...please pray.

Please pray for this sweet young lady named Sierra. Her mom was one of my best friends in high school. Sierra found out she had cancer in her knee and after several months of trying to treat it she had to have her leg and knee amputated. She has been on different types of chemotherapy and has been doing pretty good. I learned that a few days ago she was taken to the hospital because she had pneumonia. I got a call this morning that she is being flown to Houston this afternoon to a hospital there and is not doing too good. I covet your prayers for the sweet Christian young lady and her mom Lisa and family. I pray that she will have many more years on this earth to honor and give glory to God. Thank you for your prayers.
Sierra is second from the left in this picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012