Family...

We were blessed to spend last weekend with Jan and Michael and were able to spend 24 hours at the ranch. It was so peaceful and restful. It rained nearly the whole time which is very strange, but nice. We have our open week for football this week and so Wes gets a break. Going to the ranch sure has us anticipating Thanksgiving and fellowship with everyone. I pray that your week is a blessed one.

Prov. 16:3 & 7
Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.
When a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, He makes even his enemies live in peace with him.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Wes and sweet Kylee. There is not a more precious little girl in the world than this one!
There are several pictures in this post of Jan's house. She is just such a talented decorator and artist. Notice that their dog Sandy is looking in the window in this one. :)

I am comforted by this scripture and love the tile she has it written on. Notice that she has Will's picture on her kitchen cabinet with it. She prays for him whenever she sees it.
Will, isn't that cool?!
I love this spot in her entry.
Mom and Dad with their serious Longhorn football faces on.
The latest arrowhead that Sid found at the ranch. It is perfect.

Muddy, dirty Wes after arrowhead hunting.
I pray that everyone's week including mine will be focused on glorifying God in all we do.
Be exalted, O Lord, in Your strength; we will sing and praise Your might.
Ps. 21:13

Comments

Amy, I too love Jer. 29:11. I am actually using that scripture in my testimony tonight in our Psalms class. I am so thankful for this class because I come to love the Psalms as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012