What a day..er...week.


It has been one of those weeks. So crazy and busy that it is gone before you know it. I can't believe it is Thurs.!!!! My camera died!!! I am in mourning.

Will had his wisdom teeth out last Monday and has had a time with. All was going relatively good until this morning and he woke up with major pain. Two dry sockets was what he found when the doctor took a look. He is a little better now. That pain seemed very intense. Poor guy.



Spring football starts tomorrow for Wes. Had to hunt down a Shock Doctor mouth piece today. Football. I have to get my mind in gear once again. I am praying for an injury free spring and next year in football. Please Father.

If you don't hear from me for a while just know that I am out on the road again...route 66...on the way to California. We are singing at the Pepperdine Lectures and we thought that the family could go but it has turned out not one can go with me. :( Mom and Dad and I will be making the trek just like old times. Should be fun. We traveled to California nearly every summer for our vacation when I was a kiddo. Good times. Wish us luck and better yet, please keep us in your prayers. I will miss my sweet family and I ask for travel mercy from our Good God. Might manage to come home with some pictures. Who knows? We will see what we can do. Blessings friends!

Comments

Glad I stopped by...I am a huge Colt McCoy fan...Late night blog hopping.....
Have 2 great giveaways that I am drawing for on Sunday night
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-happy-day-and-giveway-no-two.html

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012