Random Act of Culture...Praising the Lord!

I LOVE this video. The Opera Company of Philadelphia went to Macy's and sang the Hallelujah Chorus. This is called a random act of culture. I agree that it is just something cool that was staged but I love it that they are singing to our good and gracious God. I remember singing this song in chorus at ACU. It made me cry and sing along and praise His Holy Name! Blessings and enjoy! Amy

(pause the blog music at the bottom of the page to listen.)


By the way: A Spot on article about Colt and the Cleveland Browns. This guy has it completely right.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/518940-colt-mccoy-the-kid-man-behind-the-change-in-cleveland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012