Flu...To Live or Die...That Is The Question...

The doc says it is a cold.
I'm not buying it.
I think this stuff has taken a turn for the worse.
I think if we went back in and did a flu swab it would say YES but it just did not look like the flu three days ago.
Advil is my friend and...
hot tea
kleenex
lots of blankets
cough meds
my trusty cold corn pillow
and sleep.
Hoping to feel more alive tomorrow. Please.
Sid is seeking some Vit. D. hoping the sun will help him get well.

Was feeling decent enough to throw together some chicken soup a few days ago. Luckily a sweet friend brought by some corn chowder too. Eating has not been a high priority. You know I am sick when I can say that. :)
Chickens below are watching their friends being cooked.

I've been watching the birds when I can get up off the couch. They are liking the sun too.
Lovely birdies.
Blessings.

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
Oh, I hope you feel better soon! At least you still have your sense of humor (chickens watching their friends cook!) :)

Stay in bed as much as you can stand it and rest, rest, rest.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012