All Dressed Up...

Wes wore his Dad's tux and went to his senior Prom solo a few nights ago.

He did however take some sweet pictures with two of his good friends Emma and Ande.

Two beautiful girls with hearts of gold.

He did not last too long at prom. He said he thought the dancing was stupid so he just stood around and laughed and talked to his friends. I am glad THAT is over. We have less than four weeks until graduation. Hard to believe and it is flying fast. Wes just wants it to be here and over so he can get up to New Mexico and spend a few weeks at Camp Blue Haven.

I don't blame him. It sure does sound wonderful. The smell of the pines, the sounds of the river dancing over the rocks and many voices singing praises to our Awesome God. Yes, can't wait.


Don't you think he is trying to strike a James Bond pose in this one?

Cracks me up.




Cute picture. Wes still cracks me up.

Ande has the most beautiful blue eyes. Lovely.



Very Audrey Hepburn-ish Emma! Beautiful.



Blessings on this new week! Amy


Psalm 37:3-4


Trust in the Lord and do good.


Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.


Take delight in the Lord,


and He will give you your heart's desires.

Comments

Love, love love the pics! My favorite has to be Wes in front of the tree with the girls peeking out! They all look beautiful and how fun to go with friends...Looking back, I wish I had done that!

I definitely see the James Bond look! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Red Velvet Trifle...

Mom's Apricot Cobbler...

Camp Blue Haven-2012